Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2015

Happy 2015

E no Natal e Ano Novo foi assim:

For Christmas and New Years break I had a lot of these:

Guarda, Portugal

Árvore de Natal feita de latas / Christmas tree made of cans

Em casa do avô / At grandfather's

Mia, a nova gatinha lá de casa / Mia, our new cat.

Muita comida e doces / A lot of food and sweets



Corrida de S. Silvestre de Pinhel / New Years Eve run in Pinhel


Happy New Year !!!

3 comentários:

  1. Love the Christmas tree made of cans. I saw on another blog that in a town in Algarve they had Christmas decorations made of plastic bottles, very cool!
    All those yummi sweets....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's really cool to find Christmas trees made of recycling items. It's a great idea and it shows how we can use our trash.
    And yes... the sweets...

    ResponderEliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!